Is an iPhone 4 Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 4 was released way back in June 2010 so it is definitely prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your iPhone running like it was brand new then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with every iPhone battery purchase.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0520, 616-0521, 616-0512, 616-0513
- OEM iPhone 4 Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1420 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Type: Lithium-ion Battery
How To Replace The iPhone 4 Battery:
Firstly, discharge your battery to below 20% before starting any repairs. Furthermore, a full charged lithium-ion battery can explode, catch fire or leak if punctured. If your battery is bulging or uneven this is a sign of instability.
Tips to extend your iPhone 4 battery life:
- Disable location tracking
- Disable push notifications
- Check for app glitches or rogue software and clear phone memory frequently
- To clear apps from memory, double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.