Is an iPhone Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 4s was released way back in October 2011 so it is definitely prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your iPhone running like it was brand new then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with every iPhone battery purchase.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0580, 616-0579, 616-0581
- Brand: OEM Apple Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1430 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Type: Lithium Battery
iPhone 4s Battery Compatibility
- 16GB A1332 GSM
- 32GB A1332 GSM
- 8GB A1332 GSM
- CDMA 16GB A1349
- CDMA 32GB A1349
- CDMA 8GB A1349
How To Replace The iPhone 4s Battery:
Firstly, discharge your battery to below 20% before starting any repairs. Furthermore, a full charged lithium-ion battery can explode, catch fire or leak if punctured. If your battery is bulging or uneven this is a sign of instability.
Tips to extend your battery life:
- Disable location tracking
- Disable push notifications
- Check for app glitches or rogue software and clear phone memory frequently
- To clear apps from memory, double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.