Is an iPhone 5 Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 5 was released way back in October 2011. It is prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0610, 616-0611, 616-0613
- Brand: OEM iPhone Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1440 mAh
- Watt Hours: 5.45Wh
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Lithium Battery
iPhone 5 Battery Compatibility
- A1428 GSM/LTE 4, 17 North America
- A1428 GSM/LTE/AWS North America
- A1429 CDMA/LTE Sprint/Verizon
- A1429 GSM/LTE International
- A1442 CDMA China & Asia
How To Replace The iPhone 5 Battery:
Firstly, discharge your battery to below 20% before starting any repairs. Additionally, a full charged lithium-ion battery can explode, catch fire or leak if punctured. If your battery is bulging or uneven this is a sign of instability.
Tips to extend your iPhone 5 battery life:
- First try Disabling location tracking and push notifications
- Second, try checking for app glitches or rogue software. Clear phone memory frequently. Malware and virus scanning apps can help clear up problems initially. Remove them if necessary are they chew up a lot of memory.
- Furthermore, to clear apps from memory try the following. Double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.