Is an iPhone 6S Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 6S was released way back in September 2015. It is prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-00036, 616-00033
- BrandL OEM iPhone Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1715 mAh
- Watt Hours: 6.55 Wh
- Voltage: 3.82V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
How to replace the iPhone 6S Battery
Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge the battery below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode. Follow the instructional video below to complete installation.
Tips to extend your iPhone 6S battery life:
- First try Disabling location tracking and push notifications
- Second, try checking for app glitches or rogue software. Clear phone memory frequently. Malware and virus scanning apps can help clear up problems initially. Remove them if necessary are they chew up a lot of memory.
- Furthermore, to clear apps from memory try the following. Double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.