Is a HTC EVO 3D Sensation battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the HTC EVO 3D was released way back in 2011 and may be prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
If your HTC EVO Battery gets hot too quickly or has a bulge or does not hold a charge then it probably needs replacing.
- HTC EVO 3D Part#: G14 BG86100
- OEM HTC EVO 3D Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1730 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Replacement battery for the following HTC models:
- AMAZE 4G
- EVO 3D
- EVO V 4G
- PYRAMID LE
- EVO 3D Sprint
- TITAN 2
- SENSATION XE
- Sensation 4G T-Mobile
How to install a HTC EVO 3D Sensation Battery
- No special tools required.
- Firstly, the battery cover on your HTC EVO should lift right off from the bottom.
- Secondly, remove the battery by pulling up near the indent at the bottom.
- Last, make sure the gold contacts are aligned with the battery correctly and insert the new battery.