Does your iPhone 5C battery drain fast or is not holding a full charge anymore? Has it been kept in a hot car during summer for days on end? Regardless of the reason your iPhone 5C battery stopped holding a charge, we have an original replacement battery for you. Replacing the iPhone 5C battery is straightforward and the tools are included at no extra cost! We also include detailed instructional videos to help you install your replacement iPhone battery and if you still need help we have email support standing by to assist. Our iPhone batteries are brand new and have passed QC tests to ensure full capacity. Our iPhone 5C battery kit with free tools includes everything you need to replace the battery yourself.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0667, 616-0668, 616-0669, 616-0730, 616-0762, 661-8300
- OEM iPhone 5C Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1560 mAh
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Lithium Battery
Tips to extend your iPhone 5C battery life:
- Disable location tracking
- Disable push notifications
- Check for app glitches or rogue software and clear phone memory frequently
- To clear apps from memory, double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.